A Unique Iron and Vanadium Opportunity in Quebec
TSX-V: VONE, FRA: 9VR1
Iron Ore, Vanadium
Voyager Metals Inc. is a Canadian company publicly listed on the TSX-V Toronto. The company is managed by a team of mining professionals with extensive experience developing, operating, and financing mining projects.
The Company core project is the Mont Sorcier Iron and Vanadium magnetite project, just a short drive from the town of Chibougamau, Quebec. The company most recently published an NI 43 101 compliant Mineral Resource Update in May of 2021.
- May 2021 Resource – Newly Updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource:
>>Indicated resource: 113.5Mt at 30.9% Magnetite
>>Inferred resource: 953.7Mt at 32.8% Magnetite
>>+1Billion tonne Globally significant resource
- Feasibility Targeted within 12 Months – 1 Year Plan to complete Bankable Feasibility Study Underway; Resource Update targeted for Q1 2022 to support a 20 year mine plan
- Premium Quality Product – Metallurgical Testwork confirms production of high-grade (>65% Fe) premium priced iron ore concentrate width substantial V2O5 by-products (0.6%) and low deleterious elements and reduced carbon emissions for steel production
- Great Infrastructure – Quebec recognized as one of the best jurisdictions in the world for mining; Road, Rail, Ports, skilled labour in place. Low cost hydro power available and expected to operate an electric fleet. MOU established with the Port of Saguenay for export
- Strong Management & Board – Board, Management, and Advisors have significant experience in developing, building ,and operating to mining projects around the world; Invested in success of Voyager Metals with approximately 25% share ownership
- Glencore to provide Financing Assistance and 100% Production Offtake