A Unique Iron and Vanadium Opportunity in Quebec
TSX-V: VONE, FRA: 9VR1
Iron Ore, Vanadium
Voyager Metals Inc. is a Canadian company publicly listed on the TSX-V Toronto. The company is managed by a team of mining professionals with extensive experience developing, operating, and financing mining projects.
The company’s core project is the Mont Sorcier Iron and Vanadium magnetite project, just a short drive from the town of Chibougamau, Quebec. The company most recently published an NI 43 101 compliant updated Mineral Resource Estimate in June 2022.
- Globally Significant Resource – Updated June 6, 2022: NI 43-101 Mineral Resource, Indicated resource: 679Mt at 27.7% Magnetite, Inferred resource: 596Mt at 25.6% Magnetite, globally significant in scale
- Feasibility Targeted Q1 2023 – Bankable Feasibility well advanced, Mineral Resource updated as of Q2 2022
- Premium Quality Product – Metallurgical Testwork confirms production of high-grade (>65% Fe) premium priced iron ore concentrate width substantial V2O5 by-products (0.6%) and low deleterious elements and reduced carbon emissions for steel production
- Great Infrastructure – Road, rail, ports, skilled labour and low cost hydro power in place with available capacity and huge reduction in future capital expenditure requirements
- Strong Management & Board – Board, management, and advisors have significant experience in developing, building, and operating mining projects around the world; Invested in success of Voyager Metals with approximately 25% share ownership
- Glencore to provide financing assistance and 100% Production Offtake