Discovering & Developing ESG Compliant World-Class Mineral Deposits
Tin, Tungsten, Nickel, PGEs, Iron Ore, Zinc, Copper, Gold
Venture Minerals Ltd (ASX: VMS) has refocused its approach to developing the Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project in northwest Tasmania, already one of the world’s largest undeveloped Tin-Tungsten deposits. With higher Tin prices and the recognition of Tin as a critical EV Metal and fundamental to energy transition, Venture has commenced an Underground Feasibility Study on Mount Lindsay that will leverage off the previously completed open-pit feasibility work.
At the neighbouring Riley Iron Ore Mine, the company entered an exciting phase as it moved from a highly successful explorer to producer with completion of the first shipment.
In Western Australia, Chalice Mining (ASX: CHN) has committed to spend up to $3.7M in Venture’s South West Project, to advance previous exploration completed by Venture to test the priority 20km long Thor target, with drilling having just commenced.
At the Company’s Golden Grove North Project, it has already intersected up to 7% Zinc, 1.3% Copper, and 2.1g/t Gold at Orcus and has identified several, strong EM conductors to be drill tested along the 5km long VMS (Volcanogenic Massive Sulfide) Target Zone, along strike to the world-class Golden Grove Zinc-Copper-Gold Mine.
Venture recently doubled the Nickel-Copper-PGE landholding at Kulin by securing two highly prospective 20-kilometre long Ni-Cu-PGE targets.
- Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Underground Feasibility Study commenced, experienced Study Manager engaged, leveraging off previous open-pit study which included >100,000m of diamond core drilling.
- Recommenced Tin Exploration at Mount Lindsay leading to the discovery of two new mineralized Skarns, Venture is actively exploring for the next new Tin discovery.
- Chalice has defined 11 new EM anomalies on ‘Julimar lookalike’ target (as defined by Chalice) at the South West Nickel-Copper-PGE Project and drill testing has commenced.
- Riley Iron Ore Mine prepared for a quick restart should the market conditions become favourable.
- Downhole EM delineates large conductor under High Grade Zinc-Copper-Gold drill intersections at Golden Grove North.
- Ni-Cu-PGE portfolio significantly expanded through the recent acquisition of highly prospective tenure at the Kulin Project, effectively doubling Venture’s Ni-Cu-PGE portfolio.