Discovering and Developing World-Class Mineral Deposits
Tin, Tungsten, Nickel, PGEs, Iron Ore, Zinc, Copper, Gold
Venture Minerals Ltd (ASX: VMS) is entering an exciting phase as the Company moved from a highly successful explorer to producer with completion of the first shipment from the Riley Iron Ore Mine in northwest Tasmania. At the neighbouring Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project, higher Tin prices and the recognition of Tin as a fundamental metal to the battery revolution has refocused Venture’s approach to developing Mount Lindsay. Already one of the world’s largest undeveloped Tin-Tungsten deposits, the Company has commenced an Underground Feasibility Study on Mount Lindsay that will leverage off the previously completed work.
In Western Australia, Chalice Mining (ASX: CHN) recently committed to spend up to $3.7M in Venture’s South West Project, to advance previous exploration completed by Venture to test a “Julimar lookalike” Nickel-Copper-PGE target. At the Company’s Golden Grove North Project, it has already intersected up to 7% Zinc, 1.3% Copper, and 2.1 g/t Gold at Orcus and has identified several strong EM conductors to be drill tested along the 5km long VMS (Volcanogenic Massive Sulfide) Target Zone, along strike to the world-class Golden Grove Zinc-Copper-Gold Mine. Venture recently doubled the Nickel-Copper-PGE landholding at Kulin by securing two highly prospective 20-kilometre long Ni-Cu-PGE targets.
- Tin is an EV Metal and is listed as a Critical Mineral by numerous countries around the world and is currently trading at ~US$41,000/t which is four times the price of Copper at ~US$10,000/t.Mount Lindsay is already one of the largest undeveloped tin projects in the world, containing in excess of 80,000t of tin metal and, within the same mineralised body, a globally significant tungsten resource containing 3,200,000 MTU (metric tonne unit) of WO3.
- The first commercial shipment of iron ore was achieved at the Riley Iron Ore Mine in Tasmania.
- Chalice defined new EM anomalies on “Julimar lookalike” target at South West Ni-Cu-PGE Project.
- Drilling confirms VMS system with assays of up to 7% Zinc returned from first assays at Orcus prospect, Golden Grove North, follow-up drilling completed, awaiting assays.\
- Ni-Cu-PGE portfolio significantly expanded through recent acquisition of highly prospective