Treaty Creek – One Of The Largest Gold Discoveries Of The Last 30 Years
TSX-V: TUD.V, Frankfurt: TUC.F
TUDOR GOLD Corp. is a precious and base metals exploration and development company with properties in British Columbia’s Golden Triangle (Canada), an area that hosts producing and past-producing mines and several large deposits that are approaching potential production. The 17,913 hectare Treaty Creek project (in which TUDOR GOLD has a 60% interest) borders Seabridge Gold Inc.’s KSM property to the southwest and Pretium Resources Inc.’s Brucejack property to the southeast.
In March 2021, Tudor Gold published their INITIAL MINERAL RESOURCE ESTIMATE with 19.4 million ounces AuEq of 0.74 g/t AuEq (Measured and Indicated) plus 7.9 million ounces AuEq of 0.79 g/t AuEq (Inferred). The Company also holds a 100% in the Eskay North project also located in the Golden Triangle region.
- Top Management and Strong Shareholders: Highly successful team led by Walter Storm, CEO (co-founder of Osisko Mining) and award-winning geologist, Ken Konkin, VP Exploration and Project Development, who was instrumental in the discovery of Pretium’s Valley of the Kings (VOK) deposit.
- Aligned with Shareholders: approximately 50% of common shares owned by Walter Storm and Eric Sprott.
- Tier I Mining Jurisdiction for Developing Large Deposits: Tudor controls over 35,000 Ha in the Golden Triangle bordering the world class KSM (Seabridge Gold) and Brucejack VOK Mine (Pretium Resoures) deposits.
- Proximity to Infrastructure: Goldstorm Deposit is approximately 20km west of highway 37 and high voltage power line; 40km south of a maintained airstrip and close to deep water ocean port facilities in Stewart for transport of mineral concentrates.
- Significant Mineralization Intercepted. Selected drill results:
– GS-20-57 retuned near surface intercept of 1.400 g/t AuEq over 217.5m within 973m of 0.845 g/t AuEq
– GS-20-65 retuned near surface intercept of 2.120 g/t AuEq over 348m with 900m of 1.161 g/t AuEq
– GS-20-75 retuned near surface intercept of 1.561 g/t AuEq over 121.5m within 1152m of 0.741 g/t AuEq
- Partnership and Support from Tahltan First Nation: signed engagement, communication and opportunity-sharing agreements.
- Large, 30,000 metre phase 1 exploration program underway. Priority is to define the limits of the Goldstorm Deposit, currently open to expansion in all directions and at depth.
- Tudor Gold Offers Significant Leverage to Gold Prices and Exceptional Discovery Potential for major World Class Gold Deposits.