Uncovering a Significant New Gold District in Chile
ASX: TSO, OTCQB: TSORF
Tesoro Resources is an Australian public company which discovered the development stage El Zorro Gold Project in Chile.
Tesoro is managed by experienced mining professionals with strong geological and
finance backgrounds as well as significant in-country expertise.
The company was established with a strategy of acquiring, exploring, and developing mining projects in the Coastal Cordillera region of Chile. This region is host to multiple world-class gold mines, has well-established infrastructure, service providers, and an experienced mining workforce. Large areas of the Coastal Cordillera remain unexplored due to the unconsolidated nature of mining concession ownership, but Tesoro, via its in-country network and experience, has been able secure rights to the emerging El Zorro Gold Project in line with the company’s strategy.
Management Rapidly Advancing the Project
- 661koz Maiden Gold Resource delivered within 18 months of listing
- >100km of diamond drilling completed
- Drilling 24/7 to rapidly expand gold resources – pathway to beyond 1Moz Resource
- Regionally dominant 555km ground position
- Drilling new targets
- Exceptional metallurgy – 45% gravity recovery and a total 94.5% gold recovery
- Clear development pathway and well-funded
- Ternera Mineral Resource expansion in 2022