Chile Focused Precious Metals Discovery Development Company
Tesoro Resources is an Australian public company with exploration stage gold assets in Chile. The company is focused on acquiring developing high-grade gold assets that have potential to be district scale mining projects.
Tesoro is managed by experienced mining professionals with strong geological and finance backgrounds as well as significant in-country expertise.
The company was established with a strategy of acquiring, exploring and developing mining projects in the Coastal Cordillera region of Chile. This region is host to multiple world- class gold mines, has well established infrastructure, service providers and an experienced mining workforce. Large areas of the Coastal Cordillera remain unexplored due to the unconsolidated nature of mining concession ownership, but Tesoro, via its in-country network and experience, has been able secure rights to emerging El Zorro Gold Project in line with the company’s strategy.
Management Rapidly Advancing the Project
- A$31.6M raised since February 2020 ASX listing and over 87% of capital invested into the ground
- More than 58km of diamond drilling completed
- Currently six drilling rigs operating 24 hours every day
- Regionally dominant 555km² ground position
- Multiple untested targets
- Clear development pathway and well-funded and poised for growth in 2021