Repositioning as a Low-Cost, Mid-Tier Gold Producer
Stock Code: TSX: TGZ, OTCQX: TGCDF
Company Exposure: Gold
Project Locations: Senegal, Burkina Faso, Côte d’lvoire
• On the Cusp of Becoming a Low-cost Mid-tier Gold Producer: Two low-cost long-life mines expected to produce more than 500,000 ounces per annum at industry-leading all-in sustaining costs per ounce.
• Large High-grade Reserve Base: Proven and probable reserves of 6.4 million ounces at 1.87 g/t Au.
• Attractive Growth Pipeline: Multi-stage exploration projects as well as near-mill exploration targets.
• Well-positioned to Mitigate Risk: With 10+ years of responsible mining in West Africa, Teranga has a strong social license and proven West African operating expertise.
• Considerable Upside Potential to Valuation: Top performing stock on both the TSX and OTCQX with potential for rerate with growth in reserves, production, EBITDA, earnings and cash flow, as well as debt repayment.