Value Creation Through Discovery
TSX-V: SSVR, OTCQB:SSVRF, FRA: 48X
Summa Silver Corp. is a Canadian junior mineral exploration company. The company owns a 100% interest in the Hughes property located in central Nevada and has an option to earn 100% interest in the Mogollon property located in southwestern New Mexico.
The Hughes property is host to the high-grade past-producing Belmont Mine, one of the most prolific silver producers in the United States between 1903 and 1929. The Mogollon property is the largest historic silver producer in New Mexico.
Both properties have remained inactive since commercial production ceased and neither have seen modern exploration prior to the company’s involvement.
- Advancing the Hughes Property in Nevada & Mogollon Property in New Mexico
- Prolific high-grade past producing silver-gold districts with large-scale ounce potential
- High-grade results in drilling with multiple zones over 2,000g/t AgEq
- Large-scale ounce potential with significant leverage to silver and gold prices, substantial drilling planned, and upcoming resources
- Substantial drilling planned in 2022 at spacing required for first resource estimates
- Excellent access and infrastructure in stable and established mining jurisdictions
- United States focused silver and gold development company
- Targeting 43-101 resource on two high-grade silver projects