Developing a High-Grade Nickel-Copper Sulphide Project in the Heart of Western Australia’s Goldfields
Nickel | Copper | Cobalt | PGMs
At its flagship Mt Alexander Project in Western Australia, St George boasts one of Australia’s latest nickel-copper sulphide discoveries. High-grade nickel-copper- sulphide-PGE mineralization occurs from just 30m below surface and over a 5.5km strike of the Cathedrals Belt.
The discovery continues to grow with ongoing definition drilling delivering further significant intersections of high grade mineralization. This major discovery comes at a time when the electric vehicle (EV) revolution and trend to alternative energy storage systems is gaining momentum. Demand for nickel sulphide – a critical battery metal – is forecast to surge with an upswing in the nickel price already underway.
At St George’s new Paterson Project, the company is planning its first ever drilling of targets that have potential for copper and gold discoveries. With major discoveries made recently in the Paterson Province by Rio Tinto at Winu and Newcrest/Greatland Gold at Havieron – investors will be closely watching St George’s drill program.
Exceptional high-grade mineralization:
• Massive sulphides discovered 30m from surface and open along strike and depth
• New style of mineralization in the region with high grades of nickel, copper, cobalt and platinum group metals
Foundation for Development:
• Tier 1 mining jurisdiction in Western Australia
• Near major nickel operations, including BHP’s flagship nickel mines
• Access to existing infrastructure, including roads and power
• Established route to market