Developing a high-grade nickel-copper sulphide project in the heart of Western Australia’s Goldfields
Stock Code: ASX: SGQ
Company Exposure: Nickel | Copper | Cobalt | PGMs
Project Locations: Australia
At its flagship Mt Alexander Project in Western Australia, St George boasts one of Australia’s latest nickel-copper sulphide discoveries. High-grade nickel-copper-sulphide-PGE mineralization occurs from just 30m below surface and over a 5.5km strike of the Cathedrals Belt.
The discovery continues to grow with ongoing definition drilling delivering further significant intersections of high grade mineralization. This major discovery comes at a time when the electric vehicle (EV) revolution and trend to alternative energy storage systems is gaining momentum. Demand for nickel sulphide – a critical battery metal – is forecast to surge with an upswing in the nickel price already underway.
Exceptional high-grade mineralization:
• Massive sulphides discovered 30m from surface and open along strike and depth
• New style of mineralization in the region with high grades of nickel, copper, cobalt and platinum group metals
Foundation for Development:
• Tier 1 mining jurisdiction in Western Australia
• Near major nickel operations, including BHP’s flagship nickel mines
• Access to existing infrastructure, including roads and power
• Established route to market