World-Class Mineral Deposits in Canada
TSX-V: SIC; OTCQB: SICNF
Sokoman Minerals Corp. is a Canadian junior mining, discovery-oriented, company in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The company is strategically positioned with a strong portfolio spanning along the Central Newfoundland Gold Belt and beyond.
The Company recently announced a strategic alliance with Benton Resources Inc. through three large-scale joint venture properties, making the Company one of the largest landholders in Newfoundland, one of Canada’s newest and rapidly emerging gold districts.
Sokoman also retains an interest in an early-stage antimony/gold project (Startrek) in Newfoundland, optioned to White Metal Resources Inc., and in Labrador, holds a 100% interest in the Iron Horse (Fe) project that has direct shipping potential.
- Strategically positioned with multiple quality projects along underexplored regional trend, where gold is associated with regional scale structures
- Entered a strategic alliance with Benton Resources Inc. (TSXV: BEX) through three large-scale joint venture properties
- Sokoman is now one of the largest landholders in Newfoundland, following large-scale joint venture, holding 150,000ha (>6,000 claims) of land
- The Fleur de Lys project targets Dalradian-type orogenic gold similar to the Curraghinalt and Cavanacaw deposits in Northern Ireland
- The Company received shareholder approval for Mr Eric Sprott to become a greater than 20% shareholder of Sokoman Minerals Corp.