Large Holding in a Proven High-Grade Goldfield with Exploration Successes
Siren Gold Limited is an Australian gold exploration company holding a dominant 850km2 tenement package with numerous high-grade gold mines in the Reefton Goldfield located on the South Island of New Zealand. This mining district has a historical gold production totalling 268Koz @ 25.6g/t Au (cut off grade 15g/t Au) from four projects on the company’s 100% owned tenements. Siren Gold’s Reefton tenements are completely under-explored with the potential to add significant additional new gold resources along a 35km structural corridor. We also have drill permits in place to commence drilling at Big River and Alexander River tenements and conduct surface sampling at Reefton South.
- Dominant position in a proven high-grade Goldfield with multiple historical production assets and with exceptional grades (+ 15g/t Au).
- Maiden JORC Resource at both Alexander River and Big River Projects with anticipated active news flow to be achieved within 12 months.
- Increasing Investment in Reefton Goldfields and with a supportive government and regulatory system.
- 22.8% owned by board and management who have funded business to this stage. Management has a track record for discovery in New Zealand and significant underground mining experience.
- Recent listings of historical high-grade (+10g/t) mines have unlocked significant value for shareholders in an increasingly attractive gold market, including:
- Bellevue Gold (BGL) – Bellevue project 800Koz historical production at 15g/t – now ~$900M market cap.
- Spectrum Gold (SPX) – Penny West 85Koz historical production at 21g/t – ~$200M takeover by Ramelius Resources.
- Auteco Minerals (AUT) – Pickle Crow 1.5Moz historical production at 16g/t – now ~$330M market cap.