Large Holding in a Proven High-Grade Goldfield with Exploration Successes
Siren Gold Limited is an Australian gold exploration company holding a dominant 1,095km2 tenement package with numerous high grade gold mines in the Reefton, Lyell, and Sams Creek Goldfields that produced over 2Moz @ 16g/t Au – located on the South Island of New Zealand Historical gold production totalling 268Koz @ 25.6g/t Au (cut-off grade 15g/t Au) from four projects on the company’s 100% owned tenements.
Siren Gold’s Reefton tenements are completely under-explored with the potential to add significant additional new gold resources. We also have drill permits in place to conduct drilling at Big River, Alexander River, Golden Point and Sams Creek with applications for Lyell and Auld Creek.
- Dominant position in a proven high-grade Goldfields with multiple historical production assets and with exceptional grades (+ 15g/t Au).
- Maiden JORC Resource at Big River Project with anticipated active news flow to be achieved within 12 months.
- Increasing Investment in the Reefton Goldfield and with a supportive government and regulatory system.
- 22.8% owned by board and management who have funded business to this stage.
- Management has a track record for discovery in New Zealand and significant underground mining experience.
- Recent listings of historical high-grade (+10g/t) mines have unlocked significant value for shareholders in an increasingly attractive gold market, including:
– Bellevue Gold (BGL) – Bellevue project 800Koz historical production at 15g/t – now ~A$900M market cap.
– Spectrum Gold (SPX) – Penny West 85Koz historical production at 21g/t – ~A$200M takeover by Ramelius Resources.
– Auteco Minerals (AUT) – Pickle Crow 1.5Moz historical production at 16g/t – now ~A$330M market cap.