Diversified Producer with Exciting Resource Growth Potential
TSX: SMT, BVL: SMt, NYSE: SMTS
Copper, Zinc, Silver
Sierra Metals is a diversified Canadian mining company focused on the production and development of precious and base metals from its polymetallic Yauricocha Mine in Peru, its Bolivar Copper Mine, and its Cusi Silver Mine in Mexico. The Company is focused on increasing production volume and is currently ramping up production at all three mines. Additionally, the Company recently released Preliminary Economic Assessments for all three mines boasting positive economics. Based on those reports’ success, the Company is now completing Preliminary Feasibility Studies for all three mines based on its large and growing mineral resource base. The Company added over 20 million tonnes of mineral resources in 2020 despite its challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Furthermore, the Company also has many more exciting brownfield exploration opportunities at all mines and very prospective mineral concessions in Peru and Mexico, which provide longer-term exploration upside and mineral resource growth potential. The Company continues to improve its per-share value for shareholders and has funded all growth through cash flow and debt facilities. Sierra Metals offers investors copper and precious metals exposure with further production and mineral resource growth upside. The Company operates in well-known and established mining jurisdictions with supportive governments.
- Growing Diversified Producer with strong copper and precious metals exposure
- Solid Balance Sheet to support growth and capital expenditure programs
- Profitable and cash flow positive
- Successful history of building mineral resources and reserves with excellent potential for further organic growth
- Operating in well known and established mining jurisdictions
- Experienced Management Team and Board of Directors focused on maximizing per share value