Discovering more with AI-enhanced exploration
Gold | Nickel
SensOre aims to become the top performing minerals targeting company in the world through an approach to exploration that combines big data, artificial intelligence and geosciences expertise. SensOre’s AI-enhanced technology is designed to enhance the pace, reliability, efficiency, and success of its own exploration programs as well as the exploration activities of its clients.
- SensOre is a mineral exploration company at heart and currently owns nine projects and prospective targets are generated through DPT® technology and validated conventionally.
- The Company has more than 600km2 of wholly owned and joint-venture tenements in the Yilgarn of Western Australia that were identified using SensOre’s proprietary DPT® technology.
- Strategic investment from DGO Gold (ASX: DGO) to acquire a 40% interest in SensOre subsidiary Yilgarn Exploration Ventures for $4M, contributes funding and technical expertise to this project pipeline.
- Drilling over the course of 2020 and 2021.
- Long term goal is to organise all of the world’s geological data, from which the mining sector and host governments would benefit the most.
- Tight capital structure.