West Australian Focused Gold & Copper Explorer
Rincon has interests in three highly prospective copper and gold projects in Western Australia ― South Telfer, Laverton, and Kiwirrkurra.
Each project has been subject to historical exploration which has identified major mineralised systems which Rincon intends on exploring in order to delineate copper and gold resources.
5,000m drilling programme in progress at South Telfer
- Phase 1 Hasties Prospect underway
- Holds excellent historic intersections of gold and copper
Already planning for Phase 2 RC & diamond drilling
- Testing extensional and deep targets below and along strike of Hasties
- Ultra-fine Fraction Soil sampling and target generation over Westin Prospect tenement area, 35km along strike to SE of Telfer Gold Mine
World-class Paterson Province saw recent large discoveries at Winu and Havieron
- Photo-geological mapping over Hasties area complete – March 2021
- Heritage survey complete – April 2021
- Airborne and ground geophysics programmes complete – April & May 2021