West Australian Focused Gold & Copper Explorer
Rincon has interests in three highly prospective copper and gold projects in Western Australia ― South Telfer, Kiwirrkurra, and Laverton.
Each project has been subject to historical exploration which has identified significant mineralised systems which Rincon is exploring to delineate copper and gold resources.
- 3 Extensive drilling programs in progress at South Telfer
• 5,000m Phase 1 RC drilling at Hasties Prospect – Completed August 2021
• Phase 2 testing extensional targets beneath and along strike of Hasties
• 5,000m Phase 2 RC & diamond drilling in progress
• Phase 2 first results returned late January 2022
• New Frenchman’s Prospect emerges
- Pipeline of new drilling targets identified from VTEM & GAIP geophysical
• Air-core drilling program to commence Q2 2022
- 3,000m of Diamond and RC Drilling at Kiwirrkurra planned for H2 2022
- WORLD-CLASS Paterson Province has seen new large discoveries at Havieron and Winu