Pursuing a Revival in Gold
TSX-V: RVG, OTCQX: RVLGF
Revival Gold Inc. is a growth-focused gold exploration and development company. The Company is advancing the Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project located in Idaho, USA.
Beartrack-Arnett is the largest past-producing gold mine in Idaho. Engineering work has been initiated on a Preliminary Feasibility Study (“PFS”) for the potential restart of heap leach operations. Meanwhile, exploration continues focused on expanding the 2022 Indicated Mineral Resource of 65.0 million tonnes at 1.01 g/t gold containing 2.11 million ounces of gold and Inferred Mineral Resource of 46.2 million tonnes at 1.31 g/t gold containing 1.94 million ounces of gold. The mineralized trend at Beartrack extends for over five kilometers and is open on strike and at depth. Mineralization at Arnett is open in all directions.
- Strong Foundation
• Largest past producer in Idaho, U.S.
• Significant “head start” with existing infrastructure
• Attractive 1st Phase HL re-start opportunity
- Advancing Towards a Production Decision
• Targeting 60-75 K oz/yr open-pit heap leach in the U.S.
• PFS by year end 2022
- Catalytic Opportunity
• Ongoing exploration, exciting high-grade results
• At an inflection point for potential large mill phase
• Attractive valuation at approx. $12/oz Au in situ