Pursuing a Revival in Gold
TSX-V: RVG, OTCQX: RVLGF
Revival Gold Inc. is a growth-focused gold exploration and development company. The company is advancing the Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project located in Idaho, USA.
Beartrack-Arnett is the largest past-producing gold mine in Idaho. Engineering work has been initiated on a Preliminary Feasibility Study (“PFS”) for the potential restart of heap leach operations. Meanwhile, exploration continues focused on expanding the 2022 Indicated Mineral Resource of 65.0Mt at 1.01g/t gold containing 2.11Moz of gold and Inferred Mineral Resource of 46.2Mt at 1.31g/t gold containing 1.94Moz of gold (see the independent technical report prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 on the Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project (“Beartrack”), titled “NI 43-101 Technical Report Mineral Resource Update of the Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project, Lemhi County, Idaho, USA” dated July 13th, 2022 for further details).
The mineralized trend at Beartrack extends for over 5km and is open on strike and at depth. Mineralization at Arnett is open in all directions.
- Largest past producer in Idaho, US
- Significant “head start” with existing infrastructure
- Attractive 1st Phase HL re-start opportunity
Advancing Towards Production
- Targeting 60-75Koz per year open-pit heap leach in the US
- PFS mid-year 2023
- Ongoing exploration, exciting high-grade results
- At an inflection point for potential large mill phase
- Attractive valuation at approx. $10/oz Au insitu