Early Mover in Surimeau – Quebec’s Newest Battery Metals District
CSE: RFR, OTCQB: RFHRF
Nickel, Gold, Zinc, Cobalt
Renforth Resources Inc. is engaged in developing its wholly owned 330km2 Surimeau District project, Quebec’s newest polymetallic battery minerals system with several areas of mineralization, including the nickel, cobalt, copper, and zinc mineralized Victoria structure.
Victoria boasts ~20km of strike with surface mineralization and limited drilling, road access, and hydroelectric power.
Nearby Renforth also holds Parbec, a gold deposit with an obsolete 2020 MRE, beside Canada’s largest open pit gold mine, which is undergoing a model update after the last round of successful drilling to expand the deposit. Renforth Resources Inc. is headquartered in Pickering, ON, Canada.
Key Assets, Fantastic Logistics, NW Quebec
- Large land position in the underexplored Pontiac geological province, south of the Cadillac Break, first mover tied up all historic base metal showings
- Beside Canada’s largest open pit gold mine in a mature mining camp. A 4km long open pit next door sets a good precedent for Surimeau’s surface mineralization
- Quebec is a secure, friendly, top 10 mining jurisdiction
- Road access via local and national roads reduces carbon footprint
- Hydro electric power lines on property, green and cheap electricity, reduces carbon footprint
- Largest property holder in the Cadillac Pontiac Lithium Battery Camp with proven surface polymetallic battery mineralization
- Canada’s only copper/nickel smelter one hour away, Glencore’s horne smelter
- Entire property uninhabited
- Potential scale (~29km mineralized strike and growing) of surface mineralization delivers large scale open pit potential, offering low cost of production in the future