A standout growth opportunity
Red 5 Limited (ASX: RED) is an Australian gold producer which is well advanced on a growth trajectory to become one of the leading mid-tier gold producers on the ASX by the middle of 2022 with the commissioning of its new state-of-the-art 100%-owned King of the Hills gold mine in Western Australia’s Leonora region.
King of the Hills is a top-10 Australian gold project with a 16-year mine life, forecast production of 176kozpa and outstanding economic and financial returns.
Red 5’s existing production (FY22 guidance: 62-72koz) comes from the 100%-owned Darlot Gold Mine, which will transition to become a source of satellite ore feed to the new 4.7Mtpa King of the Hills process plant next year.
Red 5 has a strong balance sheet, a Tier 1 project finance debt facility (with Macquarie Bank, BNP Paribas and HSBC) and is delivering positive cash flow to fund its ongoing exploration and growth programs.
- Construction of a stand-alone bulk open pit and underground mining and processing operation at King of the Hills – 4.1Moz Resource and 2.4Moz Ore Reserve
- Australia’s next major gold mine is forecast to produce first gold in June Quarter 2022, and expected to produce over 200kozpa for the next 16 years
- Located in one of the world’s most attractive gold regions
- Extensive exploration potential at both Darlot and King of the Hills
- Experienced leadership team with a unique project development skillset – management team are ex-Evolution, Glencore, Xstrata