Seeking Gold & Silver in North America
CSE: PAU, OTC: PVGDF
Provenance Gold Corp. is a precious metals exploration company specializing in gold and silver exploration, discovery, and advancement within North America. Provenance Gold looks to maximize value through mineral confirmation and resource development. The company currently controls three properties, two in Nevada and one in Oregon, USA. These properties include the White Rock Property situated in northeastern Nevada, the Eldorado Property in Malheur County in eastern Oregon, and the Silver Bow Property situated in south-central Nevada.
Provenance’s management is very experienced and knowledgeable in working with and finding large gold and silver systems and has used this expertise to acquire these exceptional properties. The Eldorado property has a historically extensively drilled gold system. The White Rock Property has an expanding extensive gold system. The Silver Bow property has historic high-grade production and is promising for discovery of a new gold system as well. The company has now filed an NI 43-101 technical report for Eldorado, which confirms a classic porphyry gold system at the property.
- Fast-tracking near-surface gold and silver resources in Nevada and Oregon
- Upcoming drilling on the Eldorado to confirm historic drilling that produced a substantial historic resource estimate
- NI 43-101 technical report now completed for Eldorado
- Three brownfield properties, all with current or historical work completed and drill results showing both gold and silver mineralization in mining friendly jurisdictions
- Aggressive, strategic, proven, and committed management with a combined 100 years of success finding multi-million-ounce gold and silver deposits
- Total of 31,266m of historic and current drilling at White Rock and Eldorado
- Tight public structure with solid funding partners with an emphasis on maximizing shareholder value