Discovering Gold in the Cortez Trend, Nevada
TSXV: NUG, OTC: NULGF
Gold, Precious Metals
NuLegacy Gold’s Red Hill property is located in the North Simpson Park Mountains, Nevada, at the intersection of the Battle Mountain-Eureka (BME) gold trend and the Northern Nevada Rift (NNR), adjacent to three of Nevada Gold Mines’ most profitable multi-billion-dollar, multi-million-ounce Tier 1 Carlin-type gold deposits including Nevada Gold Mines’ Goldrush deposit.(i)
With NuLegacy’s highly experienced management and exploration teams’ track record of developing world class gold mines, the Rift Anticline represents a unique opportunity to add to the high-grade “elephant sized” Carlin-type gold deposits in the Cortez cluster.
Value Proposition – The Assets and The Team
- 108 sq. km of highly prospective mineral claims located within Nevada’s prolific Cortez Gold Trend. Our flagship Red Hill property is on trend and adjacent to three multi-million-ounce Carlin-type gold deposits (the Pipeline, Cortez Hills and Goldrush deposits).(i)
- Uniquely structured and valuable permits that authorize immediate utilization of significant currently unused exploration surface disturbance acres with 44 preapproved Greater Sage Grouse conservation credits.
- High quality “senior company” level geological, legal, and accounting databases.
- Geo-team – numerous fellow geos and mining execs have remarked that we have one of the best Carlin gold exploration teams in NV.
- Numerous geological indications that a large Carlin-type deposit is present at Red Hill.