An Essential Investment for the Global Energy Transition
TSX-V: NOVR, OTC: NOVRF
Argentina, Canada, Chile, Mexico, USA
Nova Royalty is a copper and nickel focused royalty and streaming company. Copper and nickel are two of the world’s most strategic commodities and critical components of the clean energy supply chain, which underpin the global transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy. Nova Royalty has a highly-differentiated portfolio built on tier-one copper and nickel assets. Nova has used its first-mover advantage to secure royalties on long-lived, high-quality assets that are being advanced by some of the world’s leading mining companies. Some of these assets include Taca Taca (First Quantum), Copper World and Rosemont (Hudbay), Vizcachitas (Los Andes Copper), Aranzazu (Aura Minerals), among others.
Nova’s business model provides investors with copper and nickel price exposure, diversification, and optionality, while limiting many of the risks inherent to operating mining companies. Nova’s current portfolio includes producing and development-staged royalties, with the Company’s primary development assets being advanced by some of the world’s leading mining companies.
Nova currently has a portfolio of 21 royalties and continues to grow rapidly.
Copper and nickel are two of the world’s most strategic commodities
- Copper and nickel are essential to all major clean energy and battery technologies
- With a significant supply deficit for each metal, the major copper and nickel mines will be among the world’s most important mineral deposits
Nova’s royalty model is the best way for investors to participate in copper and nickel
- Nova Royalty has a unique portfolio of long-lived royalties on the next generation of the world’s major copper and nickel mines – tier-one assets owned by some of the world’s leading mining companies
- Each royalty, once producing, will yield decades of royalty revenue for Nova, with no additional capital or operating cost commitments from Nova
Nova’s global network of relationships with 3rd party royalty holders is a critical advantage
- The opportunity to acquire royalties on large-scale copper and nickel projects, particularly from the mining companies developing them, is extremely rare
- Nova has key relationships in every major copper and nickel camp and has systematically identified the most strategic assets and 3rd party royalty holders
- Nova has consistently acquired royalties on high-quality, strategic assets from 3rd party royalty holders that obtained the initial royalty in exchange for selling their deposit to a mining company