PEA-Stage Gold Exploration in Serbia
Stock Code: TSX-V:MED
Company Exposure: Gold
Project Locations: Serbia
Medgold is a gold exploration company focused on the advancement of its PEA-stage Tlamino Project in southern Serbia.
MEDGOLD HIGHLIGHTS – PEA IS UNDER WAY
• Inferred Mineral Resource: 680,000oz AuEq in 7.1Mt at 3.0g/t AuEq at cut-off grade of 0.7g/t AuEq, occurs at surface.
• Preliminary Economic Assessment: under way, results anticipated in Q4 2020.
• High Value Concentrate: 48.9 g/t Au and 824 g/t Ag from a composite sample representing ~72% of the total gold inventory. Recoveries of 83.4 % for gold and 82.4% for silver.
• Infrastructure: easy road and grid power access.
• Serbia: mining friendly, low cost of operation, low taxation, skilled workforce, and strong community support.
• Low valuation of <CAD 13 AuEq/Resource ounce.
• Cashed-up: raising of $2,000,000 concluded in June 2020.