PEA-Stage Gold Exploration in Serbia
Medgold is a gold exploration company focused on the advancement of its PEA-stage Tlamino Project in southern Serbia.
- Inferred Mineral Resource: 680,000oz AuEq in 7.1Mt at 3.0g/t AuEq at cut-off grade of 0.7g/t AuEq, occurs at surface.
- Preliminary Economic Assessment: under way, results anticipated in Q4 2020.
- High Value Concentrate: 48.9 g/t Au and 824 g/t Ag from a composite sample representing ~72% of the total gold inventory. Recoveries of 83.4 % for gold and 82.4% for silver.
- Infrastructure: easy road and grid power access.
- Serbia: mining friendly, low cost of operation, low taxation, skilled workforce, and strong community support.
- Low valuation of <CAD 13 AuEq/Resource ounce.
- Cashed-up: raising of $2,000,000 concluded in June 2020.