Hunting For the Next Gold Mine in Côte d’Ivoire
Mako Gold is led by a highly experienced team of mining industry professionals with a proven track record of gold discoveries in West Africa.
The company is focused on the discovery of large high-grade gold deposits in highly prospective and under-explored terrains in Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa.
Côte d’Ivoire contains more Birimian greenstone belts than any other West African country yet only 30Moz of gold resources have been found to date, making it an ideal location for future gold discoveries. It has a stable mining-friendly government, outstanding infrastructure, and a modern and transparent mining code.
Mako is concentrating on a systematic exploration and growth strategy that aims to extend existing high-grade mineralization, test multiple high-priority regional prospects, and deliver a maiden Mineral Resource Estimate at the Napié Project in Côte d’Ivoire in Q2 CY22.
Mako has strategic alliances with Perseus Mining Limited (ASX: PRU) and Geodrill (TSX: GEO).
- Exploring in a proven gold belt with >400Moz gold discovered
- Napié maiden Mineral Resource Estimate scheduled Q2 2022 (longer term goal of multi-million ounces)
- Tier-1 exploration team credited for five significant West African gold discoveries
- Fully funded with ~$9.6M in cash
- 57,000m drilling program underway with 4-week assay turnaround