Creating a Leading African-Focused Uranium Company with Long-Term Potential
ASX: LOT, OTCQB: LTSRF
Lotus Resources Limited is an Australian stock exchange listed company that owns an 85% interest in the Kayelekera uranium project in Malawi, Africa.
Lotus released a re-start definitive feasibility study (DFS) in August 2022 that highlighted Kayelekera ranks as one of the lowest capital costs (US$88M) uranium projects globally, whilst also having the ability to quickly recommence production (15 months development for construction/refurbishment) once a final investment decision (FID) has been made.
In July 2023, Lotus announced a merger with A-Cap which holds the 190Mlb Letlhakane Uranium project in Botswana. The merger is planned to complete in Q4 2023.
- Leveraged to uranium price
- Geographically diverse supplier for western utilities
- Robust DFS – 2.4Mlbs U308 pa over 10 years at US$29.10/lb > 230Mlb resource, largest on ASX (once A-Cap merger complete)
- Best in class ESG work
- Strong cash position- funded until late 2024
- Proven Management and Board