Unlocking Value: Large Scale Strategic Porphyry Copper Deposits in the Americas
Argentina, Canada, Colombia
Libero Copper is a mineral exploration company that holds a collection of porphyry copper deposits throughout the Americas in prolific but stable jurisdictions. The portfolio includes Big Bulk, a fully permitted and drill ready porphyry copper-gold target and Big Red, a new greenfield discovery in the Golden Triangle – both projects are located in British Columbia, Canada; Esperanza, a porphyry copper-gold and epithermal gold project in San Juan, Argentina, and Mocoa, a porphyry copper-molybdenum deposit located in Putumayo, Colombia.
- 3 porphyry copper projects in mine friendly jurisdictions all in the Americas
- Large scale, mineralization from surface, disseminated attractive grade → industrial scale open-pit mine potential
- Location: Putumayo, Colombia
- Deposit: Porphyry copper – molybdenum
- Key Info: Inferred Resource of 636Mt at 0.45% CuEq (0.33% Cu and 0.038% Mo) containing 2.1Mt Cu and 0.23 Mt Mo