Developing a Sustainable Supply of Critical
Raw Materials for Europe in Europe
Stock Code: TSXV:LEM | OTCQB:LEMIF | First North:LEMSE
Company Exposure: Critical Raw Materials
Project Locations: Sweden | Romania
Leading Edge Materials Corp. is a Canadian listed company focused on developing a portfolio of critical raw material projects located in the European Union. The company was created through the merger of Flinders Resources Ltd. and Tasman Metals Ltd. in
In its portfolio of assets the company owns one of the few fully built and permitted flake graphite mines in the western world, the Woxna Graphite mine located in the center of Sweden. The company is also a 100% owner of the Norra Kärr rare earth element (REE) project, one of the worlds most significant heavy REE deposits, located 300km south-west of Stockholm, Sweden. Additionally the company owns 100% of the Bergby exploration permits where high-grade pegmatite lithium discoveries have been made. Lastly, the company has established a JV with a local partner to explore the Bihor Sud Nickel Cobalt prospect in Romania with a right to earn up to 90% of the project having filed an application for an exploration permit last year.
• A portfolio of critical raw material projects located in the European Union
• Critical raw materials are important for high-growth technologies that underpin the sustainability transition of the economy and society
• Materials directly linked to growing markets such as the Lithium-Ion battery industry (Graphite, Lithium, Cobalt and Nickel) and the production of permanent magnets for electric motors and wind power (HREE)
• The criticality of such materials is determined by their economic importance and supply risk. Today many of these raw material supply chains are dominated by China and there is an increasing trend to source regionally for a more secure and sustainable supply
• New European based leadership with extensive project development and capital markets experience
• Significant shareholder base in Europe
Would you like to receive notfications in your browser for our new posts? If so, subscribe now!