Motoring to Power the Electric Future
Copper, Gold, Rare Earths
KTA is committed to the acquisition and value addition of critial mineral projects with a focus on high value metals.
Krakatoa’s mission is to emerge into a prominent electrical energy, critical elements and magnetic REEs producer. The board is committed to significantly increasing shareholder value by aggressively, developing its REEs, critical & tech metal projects – all essential for technology, decarbonization, electrification, and defense applications.
Krakatoa’s head office is located in Perth’s St. Georges Terrace; the global epicenter of natural resource stocks.
- Strong Foundations: Diversified portfolio of future metal projects including REEs, Ni-Cu-Co-PGE – Rb, Ce, Li, Ta, Sn, Nb and other critical & tech metals
- Growth Potential: Recent discoveries made with maiden JORC resources for clay hosted REEs at Mt Clere & Critical Tech metals at King Tamba out 2022 Q4
- Tier 1 Locations: Safe jurisdictions of Western Australia close to known mineralized camps and world-class discoveries
- Focused Strategy: Systematic yet aggressive exploration within geology with synergies to major discoveries
- Outstanding Leverage: Low market cap in relation to peers
- All projects 100% owned by KTA