High Grade Gold Discovery In Quebec
Focus on the Menzies and Goongarrie Gold Projects
Kingwest Resources Limited (“Kingwest”) is a mining and exploration company focused on advancing its gold projects into production as well as discovering new gold resources in its highly prospective projects located in the Eastern Gold Fields region of Western Australia.
Menzies is one of Western Australia’s major historic gold fields, located 130km north of the globally significant gold deposits of Kalgoorlie. The MGP covers a contiguous land package over a strike length in excess of 15km. Within the MGP a series of structurally controlled high-grade gold deposits have been historically mined and display extensive exploration potential for high-grade extensions.
The Goongarrie Project is highly prospective because it hosts an 18km section of the alluvium-covered and virtually unexplored, gold-mineralized Victorious Basalt/Black Flag beds contact, which 75km south at Kalgoorlie becomes the Golden Mile Dolerite/Black Flag beds contact and hosts 80Moz gold.
- The MGP is 100%-owned and situated on granted Mining Leases
- Favourably located 120km north of Kalgoorlie in the Goldfields of Western Australia, Menzies is one of the highest-grade and significant scale Australian gold fields
- Proximal to established processing and mining infrastructure allows rapid production (closest toll mill 80km by sealed road)
- Menzies has water, grid power, and technical skill support being situated in a mining heartland
- Opportunity to enter production with minimal CAPEX and lead time
- Clear brownfields exploration drill targets – effectively dormant for +20 years, with additional high-grade underground potential yet to be effectively tested