A Well-Funded Explorer Targeting the Pilbara’s Next Major Gold Discovery
ASX : KAI
Kairos Minerals Ltd (ASX: KAI) is an Australian exploration company targeting large-scale gold discoveries in Western Australia’s premier mining districts. With its value proposition underpinned by a large gold resource base at its Mt York Project in the Pilbara, Kairos is aiming to achieve a step-change in value through systematic exploration in 2021.
The Company’s core focus is on the 100%-owned Pilbara Gold Project, where it holds a large and highly-prospective land-holding at the heart of the rapidly emerging Pilbara gold district. Exploration is focused on the potential for intrusive-hosted gold deposits.
Also in the Pilbara, Kairos holds the advanced Mount York deposit which, together with the nearby Iron Stirrup and Old Faithful deposits, hosts a recently upgraded JORC 2012 Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource of 20.9Mt at 1.3g/t Au for 873,500oz of contained gold.
In the Eastern Goldfields region, Kairos is exploring the Roe Hills Project, located 120km east of Kalgoorlie, which comprises an extensive tenement portfolio that is highly prospective for gold, nickel and cobalt discoveries.
- High-quality strategic ground position at the epicentre of the expanding Pilbara
- The Company has remained focused on gold exploration over the last 3 years
in the Pilbara 20,000m RC drilling set to resume at Mount York
- 873,000oz Au gold Resource with outstanding upside
- Kangan Project/Skywell Project – new Hemi-style intrusive target areas
- $US gold price remains strong at US$1850/oz
- Market capitalisation of $52 million