Growing A Premier Resource Company In The Pilbara & Yilgarn, Western Australia
ASX : KAI
Kairos Minerals (ASX: KAI) owns 100% of the flagship 1.1Moz Mt York Gold Project in the Pilbara, Western Australia that was partially mined by Lynas Gold NL between 1994 and 1998. Pre-feasibility work is progressing rapidly underpinned by a +20,000m diamond and RC drilling campaign to collect important information for further resource expansion, metallurgical testwork, mining and process engineering to determine viability and optimal pathway to develop a sustainable, long-lived mining project. Current resources at a 0.7 g/t Au cutoff grade are 28Mt @ 1.23g/t Au for 1,104,000oz. Initial pit optimization indicates potential exploitation of the Main Trend mineralization in a single open pit that is 3,000m long and currently >200m deep. The mineralization is only constrained by drilling and all new drilling data will be used to determine project viability, scope and scale during completion of the pre-feasibility.
Kairos has recently discovered spodumene-bearing pegmatites adjacent to the Mt York Gold Project and is evaluating their potential to become part of a value-adding lithium project into the future.
Kairos’s 100%-owned Roe Hills Project, located 120km east of Kalgoorlie in WA’s Eastern Goldfields, comprises an extensive tenement portfolio where the company’s exploration work has confirmed the potential for significant discoveries of high-grade gold, nickel, and cobalt mineralization. Kairos also discovered a 2,400m long Li-Cs-Rb soil anomaly in an exciting and emerging lithium province that will be drill-tested.
- Growing inventory of high-quality mineral exploration assets in the under-explored Pilbara, a Tier 1 location for world class gold and lithium mines and development projects
- 1.1Moz gold resource project with a clear strategy to grow the resource further with aggressive drilling
- +20,000m DDH & RC drilling programme underway at Mt York to grow the resource in preparation for a pre-feasibility study
- New discovery of sought-after spodumene (lithium) pegmatites with an initial 2,500m drill programme imminent
- Kangan Project/Skywell Project – New Hemi-style intrusive target areas
- Favourable A$ gold price environment
- Spodumene-pegmatites confirmed at Mt York, significant interest from third parties
- Market capitalization of A$62.85M