Exploring For Gold In Australia’s Pilbara Region
Stock Code: ASX: KAI
Company Exposure: Gold
Project Locations: Australia
Kairos Minerals Ltd (ASX: KAI) is an Australian exploration company targeting large-scale gold discoveries, in premier Western Australian mining districts.
The Company is actively exploring two 100%-owned project hubs in Western Australia, the Pilbara Gold Project and the Roe Hills Gold-Nickel-Cobalt Project.
In the Pilbara, Kairos’ flagship asset is the advanced Mt York deposit which, together with the nearby Iron Stirrup and Old Faithful deposits, comprise a recently upgraded JORC 2012 Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource of 14.4Mt at 1.39g/t Au for 643,000oz.
Pilbara Gold Project
• Production History – 125,493 oz (1994-1998) at ~A$350oz
• JORC Upgrades to 643,000oz resource in 2018
• Outstanding results from initial drilling programs
Pilbara Conglomerate Gold
• 1,158 km2 of tenure at epicenter of Pilbara conglomerate gold rush
• Visible gold discovered from newly identified conglomerates at Croydon
• Field exploration commenced
Roe Hills Gold Project (Kalgoorlie)
• Adjacent to Breaker Resources (ASX: BRB) new Lake Roe Discovery
• Maiden drilling program returned significant gold mineralization at each of the three key prospects tested
• Prospective strike length of +40km –largely untested