Targeting the Pilbara’s Next Gold Discovery
Stock Code: ASX: KAI
Company Exposure: Gold
Project Locations: Australia
Kairos Minerals Ltd (ASX: KAI) is an Australian exploration company targeting large-scale gold discoveries in Western Australia’s premier mining districts.
The Company’s core focus is on the 100%-owned Pilbara Gold Project, where it holds a large and highly-prospective landholding at the heart of the rapidly emerging Pilbara gold district. Exploration is focused on the potential for intrusive-hosted gold deposits.
Also in the Pilbara, Kairos holds the advanced Mount York deposit which, together with the nearby Iron Stirrup and Old Faithful deposits, hosts a recently upgraded JORC 2012 Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource of 20.9Mt at 1.3g/t Au for 873,500oz of contained gold.
In the Eastern Goldfields region, Kairos is exploring the Roe Hills Project, located 120km east of Kalgoorlie, which comprises an
extensive tenement portfolio that is highly prospective for gold, nickel and cobalt discoveries.
• High quality strategic ground position at the epicentre of the expanding Pilbara gold story
• The Company has remained focused on gold exploration over the last 3 years in the Pilbara
• 5,586m RC drilling program completed at Croydon Project
• RC set to commence at Mount York
• 873,500oz Au resources with outstanding upside
• Kangan Project/Skywell Project – new Hemi style intrusive target areas
• $US gold price setting new record highs of $US 1950/oz
• Market Capitalisation of $75 million