Big Vision in Big Copper
ASX: HCH, TSXV: HCH, OTCQX: HHLKF
Hot Chili is developing the large-scale Costa Fuego Project – a copper hub comprising two major copper deposits: Productora and Cortadera. Costa Fuego’s Total Indicated Resource is 725Mt grading 0.47% CuEq for 2.8Mt Cu, 2.6Moz Au, 10.5Moz Ag & 67Kt Mo, and the Inferred Resource is 202Mt grading 0.36% CuEq for 0.6Mt Cu, 0.4Moz Au, 2.0Moz Ag and 13Kt Mo. The deposits are 14km apart and within 55km of port, making it one of the lowest altitude major developments in the Americas.
Hot Chili is now trading on the TSXV, which is our natural home. The comparison of resource size and market cap amongst peers demonstrates the inherent value and the company is excited to debut this exciting investment opportunity to North American investors – TSXV: HCH.
- Tier 1 Mining Jurisdiction – Chile: home to seven of the 20 largest copper mines in the world
- Only low-altitude sizeable copper developer position for production in the next five years
- Backed by Glencore
- Lack of new Cu supply + rising demand = higher Cu price
- Critical Infrastructure & Access – Easement for water/power & surface rights secured, 55km from port, Pan American Highway, major power substation
- Water Licence – Maritime concession approved in December 2020
- Environmental – Foundation of low-emission Chilean grid power, next to major solar projects, sea water processing
- Social – Chilean-focused goods and services, direct taxes and royalties, community support programmes, employee engagement
- Governance – Transparency, accountability, integrity, broad view of diversity, ESG reporting