Applying Modern Exploration to Historically Proven Mineralized Zones in British Columbia’s Golden Triangle
Hanstone Gold is a junior mineral resource company engaged in the exploration of precious metals projects in the Golden Triangle of British Columbia, Canada. Hanstone’s projects include the historic Doc Property and Snip North Property, covering 5,040.82 hectares over 13 mineral claims.
Hanstone’s experienced management team, with years of proven success, has outlined multiple mineralized zones with significant potential for near term, high-grade production. The Golden Triangle is a key discovery region housing neighbouring producers along the Kyba Red Line fault system, a well-established boundary between mineralized geologic terranes. Hanstone’s strong and diversified technical team has applied modern exploration techniques to numerous historical exploration targets within one of the Golden Triangle’s earliest precious metal discovery areas.
- 2021 Mining Season Commenced in June – Drilling up to 5,000m planned for 2021
- Experienced Executive Management Team – Proven Success in the Golden Triangle
- Diversified & Proven Technical Team – Worldwide Experience & History of Significant Resource Discovery & Expansion
- Extensive Historic Exploration on one of the Golden Triangle’s Earliest Discoveries
- Multiple Established Zones with Significant Potential for Near Term High-Grade Production
- Longer Term Large Tonnage Discovery Potential on Both Doc and Snip North Properties
- Neighbours in District with Significant Established Resources & Production
- Extensive Modern Regional Infrastructure