Advancing significant new gold & copper discoveries in British Columbia’s prolific Golden Triangle
Stock Code: TSX-V: GTT | OTCQX: GTGDF
Company Exposure: Gold | Copper
Project Locations: Canada
GT Gold is focused on exploring for base and precious metals in the geologically fertile terrain of British Columbia’s renowned Golden Triangle. The Company’s flagship asset is the wholly-owned, 46,827 hectare Tatogga property, located near Iskut, B.C., upon which it made two
significant discoveries in 2017 and 2018 at its Saddle prospect: a precious metal rich vein system at Saddle South and a gold rich copper porphyry system at Saddle North.
GT Gold is advancing the Saddle North copper-gold porphyry project towards a Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) expected in early 2021. In July 2020, less than three years after the first drilling at Saddle North, the Company released a large maiden mineral resource estimate comprising 3.1 billion pounds of 0.47% CuEq in the Indicated category and 5.0 billion pounds of 0.42% CuEq in the Inferred category.
The 2020 exploration program focused on drill-testing new greenfield targets in the Quash Pass area of the large Tatogga property, where two large-scale anomalous trends and several adjacent individual targets have been identified. The Quash Pass target area is located approximately seven kilometres southwest of the known mineralization at Saddle North and Saddle South. Results are pending and will be released as assays and other data are received and compiled.
• Management and Board with technical expertise and proven track record
• Large, prospective property in Canadian mining jurisdiction within 20 kilometres of Red Chris copper-gold mine
• Access to provincial power grid, local highway and shipping port
• Highly favourable topography for the potential future development of open pit and underground operations
SIGNIFICANT ASSET AND VALUE CREATION
• Saddle North Copper and Gold Resource (2018 discovery)
• Indicated resource: 1.81 Blb Cu and 3.47 Moz Au
• Inferred resource: 2.98 Blb Cu and 5.46 Moz Au
• Good metallurgy: points to a simple process, with conventional flowsheet and clean concentrate
• High grade core: offers optionality to drive value in PEA expected early 2021
• Saddle North porphyry resource – open along strike and at depth
• Saddle South precious metals rich vein system – additional upside
• Further untested prospective targets on property – greenfield potential