Nickel, Copper, Cobalt, Palladium
Galileo Mining is an ASX-listed company (ASX: GAL) focused on the discovery of base metals and palladium in Western Australia. The company is exploring for nickel copper deposits in the Fraser Range and for high grade nickel-copper-cobalt resources at its Norseman project.
- Strong cash position with $5.4M1
- High value nickel targets, palladium targets, and an existing cobalt/nickel resource
- Focused on “green” sustainable metals with future demand growth
- All assets are in the Tier-1 mining jurisdiction of Western Australia
- Pre-discovery market valuation and highly leveraged to success
- Well supported – successful mining investor Mark Creasy and major mining company IGO are the largest shareholders