Strategic Focus on Nickel, Copper, Cobalt, and Palladium In Western Australia
Nickel, Copper, Cobalt, Palladium
Galileo Mining is an ASX-listed company (ASX: GAL) focused on the discovery of base metals and palladium in Western Australia. The company is exploring for nickel-copper deposits in the Fraser Range and for nickel-copper-cobalt-palladium at its Norseman project.
- Callisto nickel and palladium deposit in an established mining region of Western Australia
- Specialist exploration company creating value by targeting new mineral resources
- Campaign drilling programmes in 20km prospective zone around the Callisto deposit
- Early discovery market valuation and exceptional growth potential
- Well funded with strong cash position of ~A$12M