Strategic Focus On Nickel, Copper & Cobalt In Tier-1 Mining Jurisdiction
Stock Code: ASX: GAL
Company Exposure: Nickel | Copper | Cobalt
Project Locations: Australia
Galileo Mining is an ASX-listed company (ASX: GAL) focused on the discovery of base metals in Western Australia. The company is exploring for large scale magmatic nickel copper deposits in the Fraser Range and for high grade nickel-copper-cobalt resources at its Norseman project.
• Strong cash position ~$9.5M (following $5M placement)
• High-value nickel targets in the Fraser Range Nickel Belt
• All assets are in the Tier-1 mining jurisdiction of Western Australia
• Strategic focus on drilling programs to create value through discovery
• Active nickel/copper/cobalt exploration at the Norseman Project
• Mining entrepreneur Mark Creasy
Would you like to receive notfications in your browser for our new posts? If so, subscribe now!