Stock Code: CSE: FMAN | FWB: 3WU | OTC: FMANF
Company Exposure: Gold
Project Locations: USA
Freeman Gold Corp. is a well funded mineral exploration company focused on the development of its 100% owned Lemhi Gold property (the “Lemhi Project”), strategically located in mining friendly Idaho, USA.
The Lemhi Project comprises 30 square kilometers of highly prospective tenements.The mineralization at the Lemhi Project consists of shallow, near surface primarily oxide gold mineralization that has seen over 355 drill holes but remains open at depth and along strike.The Company currently has 2 drill rigs operating at the project and is working towards de-risking the asset with its initial 5,000 metre drill program to produce a maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate.
• Freeman Gold is well funded with an oversubscribed bought deal of $10.35 million
• Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the mining industry
• Strategically located in mining friendly Idaho, USA
• Open pit, heap leachable historical resource ranging 500K oz to 1.2M oz with grade between 0.84 gpt and 1.3 gpt Au
• Most of historical resource on patented claims with over 355 holes drilled in deposit area
• Initial diamond drill program underway to identify 43-101 compliant resource
• Yamana Gold Inc. invested as a strategic 5% shareholder
• TARGET: to define a 1.5M – 2M oz primarily oxide, open pit deposit in Idaho