Building High-Grade, Near-Surface Oxide Gold Ounces in Idaho
CSE: FMAN | FWB: 3WU | OTC: FMANF
Freeman Gold Corp. is a well funded mineral exploration company focused on the development of its 100% owned Lemhi Gold property (the “Lemhi Project”), strategically located in mining friendly Idaho, USA.
The Lemhi Project comprises 30 square kilometers of highly prospective mining claims.The mineralization at the Lemhi Project consists of shallow, near surface primarily oxide gold mineralization that has seen 407 historic drill holes but remains open at depth and along strike. The Company completed its Phase 1 drilling program of 7,149 metres in 35 holes during 2020 and announced a maiden 43-101 complaint mineral resource estimate defining a high grade,
oxide, near surface gold deposit.
- Maiden NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate (July 8th, 2021) defining high grade, oxide, near surface gold open in all directions:
- 749,800 oz Au at 1.02 g/t in Indicated category
- 250,300 oz Au at 1.01 g/t in Inferred category
- 100% owned advanced project: almost 80,000 metres of drilling, including 2020 7,000 metre resource classification drill program
- Shallow high-grade oxide gold mineralization intersected: 14 g/t Au over 10 metres, 3.4 g/t Au over 51.6 metres and 1.1 g/t Au over 189.1 metres
- Permitting advantage: open pit, leachable resource primarily on privately owned patented ground
- Initial metallurgical testing indicates excellent gold recoveries between 95% and 98% using traditional CIL/CIP with gravity circuit
- Top tier management team with impressive track record of success in the mining
- Well funded (~$20 million cash position) for fast-track development of the Lemhi
Project, including ongoing >4000m drill program