Sustainable Development Together
TSX:FF | OTCQX: FFMGF | Frankfurt: FMG
Canada, with our most advanced project being the Springpole Gold Project in northwestern Ontario, which is one of the largest undeveloped gold projects in Canada, and where we have commenced a Feasibility Study and permitting activities are on-going with submission of a draft Environmental Impact Statement (“EIS”) for the project targeted for 2022.
First Mining also owns the Cameron, Duparquet, Duquesne and Pitt gold projects, all advanced-stage gold projects in Ontario (in the case of Cameron) and Québec. Our portfolio of gold project interests also includes the Pickle Crow gold project (being advanced in partnership with Auteco Minerals Ltd.), the Hope Brook gold project (being advanced in partnership with Big Ridge Gold Corp.), an equity interest in Treasury Metals Inc., and a portfolio of 21 gold royalties.
First Mining was established in 2015 by Mr. Keith Neumeyer, founding President and CEO of First Majestic Silver Corp.
- Advancing the Springpole Gold Project – one of few gold development projects that can produce 300,000+ ounces per year in a Tier One jurisdiction
- Pre-Feasibility Study completed with a NPV5% of US$995 million at US$1,600/oz gold
- Fully funded through Feasibility and Permitting
- Exploration upside in under-explored Birch-Uchi Greenstone Belt
- Active partner-driven project portfolio providing further upside and catalysts
- Significant and growing royalty portfolio presents longer-term upside value
- Experienced and growing team in place to unlock value
- Trades at a significant discount to its peers