A Highly Active Australian Resource Exploration Company Focused on New Discoveries
Gold, Nickel, Copper, PGEs
Emu NL (ASX: EMU) is a highly active Australian resource exploration company focused on new discoveries which have the potential to add significant value to investors and shareholders.
In September 2020, following an extensive project generation phase and due diligence, EMU acquired “Gnows Nest”, a near-production gold project which includes the historic high-grade Gnows Nest Gold Mine, near Yalgoo in the Murchison Region of Western Australia. After acquisitions of adjoining tenements, the project was renamed to the “Badja Project”. The project is situated 27km northwest of the Scuttles Golden Grove mine, a base metals and gold project that has been operating for 30 years.
Emu also acquired three exploration projects in southwest Western Australia. The package of projects, which includes Sunfire, Viper, and Graceland, has a strong history of lead-up exploration or historical mine workings and is highly prospective for copper, nickel, PGEs, and gold.
- Emu is an active explorer with substantial newsflow from all of its projects
- Five discrete and separate exploration projects, each with distinct targets
- Two stages of RC drilling have been completed at the Badja Project, which has outlined highgrade gold along a substantial strike zone
- The drilling has highlighted extensions of mineralization at the Gnows Nest historic gold mine, both at depth and along strike, and produced the discovery of Monte Cristo and Watertank Hill
- EMU is focused on the right minerals at the right time – diversified with gold, copper, nickel, and PGEs exploration projects
- Budgets set for work on the ground at all projects
- WA based explorer with WA projects, all within less than half a day’s driving distance of Perth