A Highly Active Australian Resource Exploration Company Focused on New Discoveries
Gold, Nickel, Copper, PGEs
Emu NL (ASX: EMU) is a highly active Australian resource exploration company focused on new discoveries which have the potential to add significant value to investors and shareholders.
Exploration Projects – Strategically Located in WA and QLD
Strategic Minerals – Australia• Badja – Gold, Tungsten – Yalgoo• Sunfire – Nickel, Copper, PGE’s – Bridgetown• Viper – Nickel, Copper, Gold – Jerramungup• Graceland – Nickel, Copper, PGE’s – Lake Grace/Hyden• Georgetown QLD, – Gold, Copper, Tin, Lead, Battery Metals, Critical Minerals and Rare Earth Minerals• Condingup – Rare Earth Minerals• Merredin – Rare Earth Minerals.
- Emu is an active explorer with substantial newsflow from all of its projects
- Five discrete and separate exploration projects, each with distinct targets
- Two stages of RC drilling have been completed at the Badja Project, which has outlined high- grade gold along a substantial strike zone
- The drilling has highlighted extensions of mineralization at the Gnows Nest historic gold mine, both at depth and along strike, and produced the discovery of Monte Cristo and Watertank Hill
- EMU is focused on the right minerals at the right time – diversified with gold, copper, nickel, and PGEs exploration projects
- Budgets set for work on the ground at all projects
- WA based explorer with WA projects, all within less than half a day’s driving distance of Perth