North American Rare Earths
TSXV: DEFN, OTCQB: DFMTF, FSE: 35D
Delivering the critical resources that ensure both our national security and the development of green technologies for our future.
Defense Metals Corp. has an Indicated Mineral Resource of 5Mt averaging 2.95% TREO (Total Rare-Earth Oxide), and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 29.5Mt averaging 1.83% TREO.
Defense Metals Corp. is a mineral exploration company focused on the development of the rare earths Wicheeda deposit. Rare earths are critical for the military and national security, and for “green” energy technologies, such as wind turbines and electric motors for hybrid and electric vehicles, as well as high strength alloys, missiles, and MRI medical machines. The 100% owned Wicheeda Property consists of nine mineral claims covering an area of 4,262ha, located approximately 80km northeast of the city of Prince George, British Columbia, Canada.
Defense Metals Accomplishes Significant Goals
- Acquires 100% of Wicheeda rare-earth project, with potential to be a globally significant producer
- Completes positive Preliminary Economic Assessment, which establishes:
- Significantly increased resources
- Excellent metallurgical recoveries
- Robust project economics
- Builds strong technical team
- Creates significant upside investment potential