Building an Australian Copper Company
Cyprium Metals (ASX:CYM) is an Australian copper developer and explorer with a portfolio of near-term development projects focused in Western Australia with a highly credentialed management team that is experienced in successfully developing sulphide heap leach copper projects in challenging locations.
The Company’s strategy is to acquire, develop, and operate mineral resource projects in Australia which are optimized by innovative processing solutions to produce copper metal on-site to maximize value.
- ASX listed, West Australian focused copper developer and explorer
- Restart Study for Nifty Copper project – heap leach operation targeting H1 2023 commissioning
- Portfolio of development opportunities with over +1.2Mt of contained copper in Mineral Resources
- Material exploration upside with large landholding in the Paterson Province & farm-in with IGO Ltd.
- Highly credentialed Board and Management team focused on creating shareholder value
- Multi-asset strategy set to capitalize on global electrification thematic
- Well-funded to execute strategy with A$25M of cash