Developing Nevada’s Next Lithium Mine
Cypress Development Corp. (TSX.V: CYP) (OTCQX: CYDVF) is a Canadian based advanced stage lithium company, focused on developing its 100%-owned Clayton Valley Lithium Project in Nevada, USA. Cypress is in the pilot stage of testing on material from its lithium-bearing claystone deposit and progressing towards completing a Feasibility Study and permitting, with the goal of becoming a domestic producer of lithium for the growing electric vehicle and battery storage market.
- Large land package
- 40+ year life of mine
- Multi-million tonne LCE Resources & Reserves
- Lionex Direct Lithium Extraction (“DLE”) license purchase with Chemionex Inc.
- Unique ClorAlkali process
- 20 Acres at Tonopah Airport Industrial Park
- Large Facility Permitted for pilot testing
- Water Rights Agreement – Completed Dec 2021
- Water resources in Nevada are limited
- Essential in developing Clayton Valley Lithium Project