Copper in Chile
Culpeo Minerals is a copper exploration and development company whose interests are focused in Chile, the world’s number one copper producer. The company is concentrating on exploring potential high-grade copper systems in the coastal Cordillera region of Chile.
Culpeo Minerals has a strong board and management team with significant Chilean country expertise and has an excellent in-country network. All of these elements enable the company to gain access to quality assets in a non-competitive environment. We leverage the experience and relationships developed over >10 years in country to deliver low-cost and effective discovery and resource growth.
We aim to create value for our shareholders by giving exposure to high-grade near-surface copper-gold discoveries in Chile, being delivered through low cost of discovery and inventory growth and by progressing projects from Discovery towards Pre-Feasibility.
- Culpeo is the ASX’s newest copper explorer, targeting high grade copper resources critical for renewable energy technologies
- Strategically focused near infrastructure & world-class copper projects in Chile, a tier one jurisdiction
- Culpeo’s two priority projects, Las Petacas & Quelon, are underexplored & highly prospective for copper with outcropping, multiple large chargeability anomalies & historical high-grade drilling results
- High-impact drilling program has commenced at the prospects at Las Petacas
- Management (Ex Xstrata Copper) & Board has significant Chilean & IOCG copper experience
- Strong cash position of A$6.3M (as at 31 Aug 2021)