One of the Largest Undeveloped Gold-Silver Projects Globally
TSXV: CKG, OTCQX: CHPGF
Since 1993, Chesapeake’s management team has had a successful track record working in the Americas. The strength of the Company is the ability of its people to recognize prospective geologic settings, generate quality projects, and finance their exploration and development. The team’s strategic vision and initiative rewarded Francisco Gold Corp.’s shareholders with the grassroots discoveries of El Sauzal and Marlin – two multi-million-ounce gold deposits which became mines with robust economics.
With the acquisition of Alderley Gold Corp., and additions to the management team, Chesapeake is focusing on progressing the world class Metates project towards production as a sulphide heap leach operation.
- Size & Leverage: One of the world’s largest undeveloped gold-silver deposits
– 20.4Moz Au and 560Moz Ag
- Higher Grade Core Identified in 2021
- Innovative & Tested Technology: Dramatically lowers capital outlay and greatly reduces our environment footprint, producing “green gold”
- PEA Demonstrates Alternative Development
– Financeable, deliverable & expandable
– Phase 1 heap leach has robust project economics
- Favourable Jurisdiction: Mexican team in place for decades with strong community relations
- Well Funded: ~C$35M in treasury, low burn rate
- Large Supportive Shareholders: Eric Sprott, Sun Valley, and Management own >40% equity interest
- Compelling Valuation: Trading at ~85% discount to development peers on an EV/oz basis