Exploring Canada’s Most Prolific Base and Precious Metals Districts
Zinc | Gold | Silver
Callinex Mines Inc. is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on discovery and development of base and precious metals rich deposits within established Canadian mining districts. The portfolio is highlighted by its Nash Creek and Superjack deposits in the Bathurst Mining District of New Brunswick. The 2018 PEA for these projects outlines a strong economic return with a pre-tax IRR of a 34.1% and a pre-tax NPV8% of $230M.
Additionally, the company’s portfolio includes the Point Leamington Project – a large historic Gold/Copper/Zinc VMS resource in the Buchans Mining District. Callinex is also aggressively exploring the Pine Bay Project in the Flin Flon Mining District of Manitoba.
Portfolio of Polymetallic Assets
• Advanced stage base and precious metals rich VMS deposits with numerous emerging discoveries
• Exposure to rising metal prices with deposits containing sizeable zinc, copper, gold and silver resources
• All projects are located in established Canadian mining jurisdictions with proximity to infrastructure
• Technical team involved in the discovery and development of several major base metal deposits in Canada
Tight Capital Structure
• Consolidated share registrar through recent rollback C$1.0M and no debt
Full Company Profile
The Assay TV: Max Porterfield, President and CEO, Callinex Mines (TSXV:CNX, OTC:CLLXF)
Latest Featured Articles