Wholly Owned Projects Combined ~3,700km² of Mineral Claim Holdings
TSX-V: BBB, OTCQB: BBBXF, GR: 8BX1
Gold, Copper, Silver, Cobalt
Brixton Metals is a Canadian exploration and development company focused on the advancement of its mining projects. Brixton wholly owns four exploration projects: The Thorn copper-gold-silver Project, the Atlin Goldfields Projects located in NW BC, the Langis-HudBay Silver-Cobalt Project in Ontario, and the Hog Heaven Cu-Ag-Au Project in NW Montana, USA (under option to Ivanhoe Electric Inc., see 2 March 2021 news release).
Brixton Metals Corporation shares trade on the TSX-V under the ticker symbol BBB, and on the OTCQB under the ticker symbol BBBXF. For more information about Brixton, please visit our website at www.brixtonmetals.com.
- Diversified precious and base metals portfolio in low-risk jurisdictions with major discovery potential for Cu-Au-Ag
- Strong shareholder base with management invested
- Multiple drill-ready targets with expansion potential
- Exposure to ~3,600 km² of combined mineral claim holdings
- Upside through partner-funded exploration at Hog Heaven