Advancing the Cerro Blanco Gold & Mita Geothermal Projects
TSXV:BSR | OTCQB:BBSRF
Bluestone Resources Inc. (TSXV:BSR | OTCQB:BBSRF) is a natural resource company focused on advancing the high-grade Cerro Blanco gold project and the Mita geothermal project. A PEA on the Cerro Blanco project highlighted an asset capable of producing over 300 koz/yr with an average annual production of 231 koz/yr at an all-in sustaining costs of ~$642/oz over an initial 11-year mine life. The Mita geothermal project is a renewable energy project, licensed to produce up to 50 megawatts of power. The Company trades under the symbol “BSR” on the TSX Venture Exchange and “BBSRF” on the OTCQB.
- Robust Economics: A PEA demonstrated robust margins with an after-tax NPV of $907M
- Near surface resource of 3.0 million ounces gold (M&I)
- Asset capable of +300,000 ounces per year, with an average annual production of 231,000 per year
- 1st Quartile AISC: AISC of $642/oz gold
- Average annual free cash flow of $186 million per year and LOM total free cash flow of $2 billion.
- Near term Catalysts – Drilling underway to incorporate into an updated resource estimate along with a Feasibility Study