Developing the 2.43moz Borborema Project in Brazil.
Big River Gold Ltd (ASX:BRV) is a mineral resource company focused on developing its 2.4Moz Borborema Gold Project in Brazil, a country with a sophisticated and well developed mining sector. Borborema is fully permitted and will be mined in stages with Stage 1 (+10 years) mining less than half of reserve. Project Feasibility studies have been completed and show a low capital requirement, a production AISC of US$713/oz and an IRR of 58% after tax.
- 100% owned, fully permitted and ‘shovel ready’.
- The project consists of three mining leases covering a total area of 29km2 including freehold title over the main mining area
- DFS for Stage 1 only (updated July 2020) confirms robust project economics in a low tax environment.
- Benefiting from existing on-site facilities and excellent infrastructure including cheap power and water nearby.
- Resource of 2.43Moz gold at 1.1g/t Au, including Reserve of 1.61Moz at 1.2g/t Au
- Current Stage 1 plans to mine less than half reserve. Expect mine life to be extended.
- Strong community and government support.