Australian-based, African-focused mineral sands producer
ASX:BSE | AIM:BSE
Kenya | Madagascar
Base Resources (ASX & AIM: BSE) is an Australian-based, African-focused, mineral sands producer and developer with a track record of project delivery and operational performance.
We operate the established Kwale Operation in Kenya which produces a suite of mineral sands products, namely ilmenite, rutile and zircon. We are also developing the Toliara Project in Madagascar.
Base Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia. Benefiting from consistent production at Kwale Operations in a tight feedstock market, the Company has achieved consistently strong results enabling the establishment of a robust financial platform. An emerging global feedstock supply shortage provides the opportunity to grow the business and build a truly unique mineral sands company.
- “Mid cap” pure mineral sands company
- Established profitable Kwale Operation in Kenya with extensional potential
- A world-class mineral sands development project in the Toliara Project in Madagascar
- Long combined mine life once the Toliara Project is developed
- Track record of excellence in safety, community engagement and environmental stewardship
- An experienced team and capacity to execute well
- A robust financial position from which to grow the business and deliver returns to shareholders
- Creating a company of strategic relevance in a sector likely to continue to evolve