Committed, Socially Responsible, Sustainable Exploration in Côte d’Ivoire
Awalé Resources is a gold exploration company with prospective gold assets and a strong delivery team spawned from the successful Mariana Resources Limited. Focus is on the discovery of large high-grade, economic deposits in the underexplored jurisdiction of Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa.
West Africa is now accepted as one of the world’s great gold provinces, making it an ideal location for new gold discoveries.
- Focused on high grade gold discoveries – 1st gold discovery at Odienné – Empire Main Zone
- Large strategic gold anomalous land package with district scale over 3 project areas:
– Odienné 90% (397 km2)
– Bondoukou 100% (1,192 km2)
– Abengourou 100% (718 km2)
- Maiden Drill program delivers first gold discovery at the Empire Main Prospect– Odienné
– Now looking to build ounces along strike within the 20km long Empire Gold Corridor
– New Charger Prospect 3km to the north – new exciting IOCG mineralization style displaying elevated copper associated with high-grade gold mineralization
- Accelerated scout drill program completed at Bondoukou- highlighting the potential for gold discoveries over 80km of now confirmed mineralized trends
- Successful and aligned board and management team; proven record of value delivery for shareholders