Exploring for Gold and Base Metals in Virginia, USA, and Nunavut, Canada.
Stock Code: TSX-V:BAY | OTCQB:ATBHF
Company Exposure: Gold | Copper | Zinc
Project Locations: USA | Canada
Aston Bay (TSX.V: BAY, OTCQB: ATBHF) is exploring for gold and base metal deposits in Virginia, USA and Nunavut, Canada. The Company is focused on its Blue Ridge Project in Virginia, acquired in a 2018-completed transaction with Jack’s Fork Exploration Inc. where the Company secured the exclusive rights to an integrated geophysical, geochemical and geological dataset over certain prospective private lands located in central Virginia. These lands are located within the Carolina Slate Belt, host to gold deposits such as the Haile Gold Mine, as well as the Virginia Gold-Pyrite Belt, the most notable gold mining region in the US prior to the California Gold Rush. In addition, the area is prospective for Au-Cu-Zn VMS, sedimentary exhalative (SEDEX) and Broken Hill (BHT) type deposits. Don Taylor, who led Jack’s Fork Exploration and is the founder of Arizona Mining, has joined the company’s Advisory Board and will be directing the Company’s exploration activities in Virginia.
• Gold-focused exploration in US.
• Near-term discovery potential.
• A target – and data-rich, under-explored project with drill-ready targets and access to a very large ground position on private land.
• Significant gold drill intercepts in new discovery with limited follow-up.
• Year-round access and well-developed infrastructure allow for steady news flow.
• “Fee simple” private land jurisdiction with no permitting required for exploration or drilling.
• Exposure to quality base metals projects.
• Buckingham Gold Project
• Virginia Gold Belt Properties
• Polymetallic Au-Cu-Zn Properties