Pure Play PGM Developer in Tier-One Jurisdiction
Stock Code: CSE : GENM | Frankfurt:
9GN.F | USA: GENMF
Company Exposure: Palladium | Platinum |
Gold | Copper
Project Locations: Canada
Generation Mining is advancing the largest undeveloped Palladium project in North America to
production. A Preliminary Economic Assessment was completed in January, 2020, indicating
annual palladium equivalent production of 194,000 ounces per year at a cash cost of US$504.
A Feasibility Study has been started, which is expected to be complete in early 2021.
• Acquired a 51% interest in the largest undeveloped palladium property in North America; Has an option to increase interest to 80%
• Independent resource calculation estimates 8.6 million ounces (measured and indicated) of palladium equivalent on the Marathon property, plus another 915,000 oz PdEq (inferred)
• Property located near excellent infrastructure, including highway, rail, power, and near the mining town of Marathon, ON
• Completed Preliminary Economic Analysis within six months of acquiring project, planning Feasibility Study start in Q2, 2020
• C$15 million in cash (April 17, 2020), shortlisting contractors to begin Feasibility Study