The Newest Major Discovery in the Golden Triangle
TSX-V: TUD | Frankfurt: TUC.F
Tudor Gold Corp. is a precious and base metals explorer with properties in British Columbia’s Golden Triangle, an area that hosts producing and past-producing mines and several large deposits that are approaching potential development. The 17,913 hectare Treaty Creek project (in which Tudor Gold has a 60% interest) borders Seabridge Gold Inc.’s KSM property to the southwest and borders Pretium Resources Inc.’s Brucejack property to the southeast. The Company also has a 100% interest in the Electrum Project, earn in options and 100% interests in other prospective projects located in the Golden Triangle area.
- Strong Shareholders and Top Management: Close to 50% owned by Walter Storm (co-founder of Osisko Mining) and Eric Sprott. Highly successful team led by Walter Storm and Ken Konkin, P.Geo, award-winning geologist, who was instrumental in the discovery of the Valley of the Kings deposit
- Excellent Geopolitical Climate for Investment and Developing Large Deposits: Tudor controls over 35,000 Ha in the Golden Triangle bordering the world-class KSM (Seabridge Gold) and Valley of the Kings (Pretium Resources) deposits. Recently issued mining permits for Valley of the Kings and Red Chris Deposits
- Significant Mineralization. Some selected drill hole results;
– GS-20-57 returned near surface intercept of 1.400 g/t AuEq over 217.5m within 973 m of 0.845 g/t AuEq
– GS-20-65 returned near surface intercept of 2.120 g/t AuEq over 348 m within 930 m of 1.161 g/t AuEq
– GS-20-75 returned near surface intercept of 1.561 g/t AuEq over 121.5 m within 1152.0m of 0.741 g/t AuEq
- Partnership and Support from Tahltan First Nation and Proximity to Infrastructure: Signed engagement, communication and opportunity sharing agreements. Goldstorm drill area is about 20km from the highway and high voltage power line and 40km south of a maintained airstrip. Deep water ocean port facilities in Stewart for export of mineral concentrates. Treaty Creek contains year round running water.
- Tudor Gold Offers a Leverage to Gold Prices and Exceptional Discovery Potential For a Major World-Class Gold Deposit