High-Grade Gold Discoveries in Mali
TSX-V:ROS | OTC:RCGCF | FSE:20J
Roscan Gold Corporation (TSXV.ROS; FSE:2OJ; OTC:RCGCF) is a Canadian public company listed on the TSX Venture exchange and focused on the acquisition of gold properties in West Africa. Roscan’s initial prospective gold exploration project is the Kandiolé Project located in West Mali. The Company has assembled a significant land position in the prolific gold prospective Birimian rocks and continues its efforts to acquire further permits in this region with the goal to assemble a substantial land package.
Roscan has assembled a strong, experienced management team and Board of Directors who are focused on delivering exceptional results to shareholders by developing projects that bring benefits to all stakeholders.
The company is pleased to announce the closing of its overnight marketed public offering of common shares of the Company. The Company issued the maximum of 35,714,500 Common Shares, for gross proceeds of C$15,000,090. The Company also issued 2,142,870 non-transferable common share purchase warrants as compensation to the Agents.
Returning Some of the Best Drill Intercepts in West Africa
- Key Deposits – Mankouke South (MS) and Kabaya:
– MS – 65m @ 5.16g/t from 93.2m; 62.0m @ 4.84g/t Au; 46.5m @ 6.15g/t from 118.5m
– MS Down to 220m vertical depth and open. Intersected fresh rock and ongoing drilling at depth and along strike
– Kabaya achieved 196m depth from previously known 58m. Open along strike and depth. Drilling ongoing
- 4 New Significant Discoveries: Kandiolé North (1,500m Strike Length); Walia (1,500m Strike Length); Moussala North (8km trend from Kandiole North Discovery); New High-Grade Discovery Zone 150 metres West of Mankouke South
Prolific +50Moz Gold Camp & Near Existing Infrastructure
- Large land package hosting multiple, high-priority targets along a 20km long mineralized trend
- 25km east o B2Gold’s Fekola Mine – within trucking distance (Mankouke South)
- 7 operating mines within an 80km radius of the Kandiolé Project
Leadership Track Record in West Africa
Strong Corporate Social Responsibility
- Fully engaged with the local community for supplies, focus on creating local employment
- Working with local Mayor and Community to mitigate the impact of COVID-19
- No operational disruption from COVID-19 nor political transition
Full Company Profile
The Assay TV: Nana Sangmuah, President & CEO, Director, Roscan Gold Corporation (TSXV:ROS; FES:2OJ; OTC:RCGCF
Latest Featured Articles