Reimagining the Historic Rice Lake Gold Camp
TSX-V: AUMB | OTCQX: AUMBF
Manitoba & Ontario, Canada
1911 Gold Corporation is a junior gold producer located in the heart of the world-class Rice Lake gold district within the West Uchi greenstone belt. The Company holds a dominant land position with over 58,000 hectares, an operating milling facility currently generating cashflow, an underground mine with one million ounces in resources, and significant upside surface exploration potential in an underexplored district.
Under the guidance of a strong technical management team with exceptional local knowledge, the Company is actively exploring in areas of the Rice Lake belt that have historically seen little to no activity. The successful exploration results to date have provided further conviction that the discoveries in the region have only just begun. The Company is also successfully generating near term cashflow by reprocessing historic tailings, producing between 4,500 and 5,500 ounces a year to support the exploration effort and maintain the existing facilities.
- Top Tier Exploration & Mining Jurisdictions: Manitoba & Ontario: Mining friendly, with proven regional potential for world-class Au deposits
- Experienced Management & Technical Team: Regional expertise and proven track record of developing mines and delivering shareholder value
- District-Scale Land Position: Consolidated a historically fragmented land position on the world-class Rice Lake gold belt
- Significant Infrastructure in Place: Fully permitted and operational mill (1,300 tonnes per day), tailings facility, and road access throughout the area.
- Comprehensive Exploration Strategy: Opportunity for significant value creation through new discoveries in underexplored areas
- Revenue Stream from Reprocessed Tailings: Healthy cash balance and a steady cash flow; well-funded exploration program
Revenue Stream from Reprocessed Tailings: Healthy cash balance and a steady cash flow; well-funded exploration program